Friday, November 14, 2008

Pictures - Make Me Say Ugh!

I finally got the dear hubby pinned down to take some pictures of our kiddos. He is always doing everyone's pictures except ours. "Schedule me a day", he says. Haha! Very funny. Anyway, we decided to go out and try some pictures. Here is how the day went.....

Lil Mr. N - extremely crabby because....well......it took longer than expected to get everyone dressed and out the door. All he wanted the WHOLE time was me. I don't like pictures, yet in order to make him happy I had to be with him in almost all of them. Yuck!

The weather - temperature was great, wind was HORRIBLE!!!!!

The big boys - apparently left their listening ears at home.

The camera - oh yes the camera decided to quit working. Just one of many things in my life right now that have decided to throw in the towel and call it quits.

Anyway, here are a few pictures from our fun, exciting day. We will have to schedule another appointment with daddy very soon.



6 comments:

Hope said...

Oh, I think they look great! Where did you take them at? I love the fall colors in the shirts too!

ellison mom of four said...

Oh my goodness! The picture by the fence is so sweet! You are a blessed mom!

Nicole said...

I love them and I request one! Just a wee little 4x5 to go in my collage frame so that I have Lil Mr N in there too. I love you guys!

Marylou said...

I love them!

Kristi Eileen said...

When did he first say, "Ugh!"
In the Injun book it say
When the first brave married squaw
He gave out with a big UGH
When he saw his Mother-in-Law...

Okay, so, maybe I've watched Peter Pan a few too many times with the boys... but, every time I hear the word "ugh"... this is the sing I think of. I think that you are BEAUTIFUL! And the pics are amazing! And you look fab in them!!!

Amanda said...

OMG! What a beautiful family!