Saturday, October 18, 2008

Seriously?!?!?!?!?

I sat down to crash last night after a hectic past couple of days. Between trying to get everything finished for the Harvest Festival and taking my hubby to the ER to find out he has cellulitis in his knee, I have been a little busy.

So as I sat down last night guess what I discovered. This is no joke. All I could say was, "Are you kidding me?"

Are you ready?

Bluey-Boy belly up on the bottom of the fish tank. We went years with 2 beta fish alive and flipping (figured they don't really kick) around. Now, we have lost 3 fish in a matter of a few months. Of course, there weren't any tears shed for this fish. If you wonder why you will have to read here. Here are a few of my possible scenarios for why Bluey-Boy is no longer.

1. He was lonely (not very likely, he was never easy to live with to begin with)

2. He died of a guilty heart

3. Noah ended up going through with his vengeful ideas

4. We overfed him

5. I am out of ideas. Maybe you have one to share.

Leave me you scenario in the comment section.

Well, off to Wal-Mart to find some more fish. Hopefully, we will find compatible ones.

8 comments:

Marylou said...

I hope you have better results with the new fishies....

Nicole said...

My theory...the cold shoulder treatment he was receiving after his malicious act gave him a guilt that was so great he could bear it no longer...

Nicole said...

Maybe you should try frogs...

Chandra said...

Very nice theory! Thanks Nicole. Frogs would probably be nice but I am not really a frog fan. They seem kind of gross. I know, I know and I have boys.

Hope said...

My theory is that God answered N and I's prayers for Bluey-Boy getting what he rightfully deserved, and for getting new fish. :) So glad we don't have boys. There's been a lot of fish dying among the boy cousins lately.

Mark and Jordan Anderson said...

Theory # 328
Bluey-Boy wanted to check to see if you'd cleaned your toilet this week.

Theory # 147
He needed a jump start in finding his dad and Dorie.

Hope said...

Okay Jordan's theories were really creative and funny! I gave you an award over at my blog Chan, go pick it up!

Molly said...

Perhaps he was faking.Maybe he thought he would make the boys really like him by learning the lay on your back trick.By the time he heard the big flush it was to late.I'm sure he tried like the Moby Dickens to get you to stop but fish have such tiny little voices you can't hear when they scream "no no please don't flush me, I'm really not a bad fish!"