Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I am a Child of the 90's

Okay, so this blog here doesn't have to be ALL about my life with boys, right?!?!?!

I finally had a moment today to take in a deep breath of fall air and....... it hit me. Do you know what month is almost here? If you said November, you were right.

Do you know what happens in November? If you said Thanksgiving, you are technically correct but that isn't the event I'm talking about.

I know you can hardly contain yourself. You are yelling at the computer screen right now, "Tell us Chandra WHAT IS IT?" Okay, I'll tell you.
Here goes............20 days........................................ until...................... St. Louis, MO............................... has..................................

wait for it..........

wait for it............

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK in concert. I know you just about fell out of your chair. It's okay. Don't pretend that there wasn't a part of you that got a little excited.

So my girlfriends (you know who you are) get ready, get geared up because on November 10th Danny, Donnie, Jon, Jordan and Joey are going met the "mommies". We are going decked out in 90's formal attire. So, ladies, get gussied up and come have a blast with the past. Remember the countdown has begun.

Warning: This event is not for the faint hearted!!!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Where do we get out tickets?

Mandy said...

I meant our, and I can't go back and edit my comment.

Hope said...

I think Mandy's already a little too excited!

You ladies are too funny. I never got into the New Kids (probably because we weren't allowed to listen to them!) I have to laugh though as Nathan was just telling me a story the other night about him going to see New Kids at Six Flags! Good times.

Amanda said...

I am so totally jealous! NKOTB didn't even come near Cincinnati! I absolutely love their new CD! Amanda XOXO Jordan Knight FOREVER!