Tuesday, June 17, 2008

You Have Now Entered the Blog Zone

Okay, with much proding from my SIL and actually her sister, I launch into the world of blogging with boys. I have journaled with all my children since I found out I was pregnant and have felt somewhat stubborn about becoming high tech with journaling but here I am. I am really new at this and don't even know how this is going to turn out. At least it will be entertainment for H & H. You know who you are. I have 3 living boys who are definately ALL BOY. In fact one of the classes we are doing in school next year (yes, I am also crazy enough to homeschool) is a course all about BUGS!!! That should be interesting. I am looking forward to the final look of Little Boys Blue (currently my husband is designing someonelse's blog). I don't know how much will be written here until I get high speed but I just felt inspired to get something going today. So here it is. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Hope said...

Welcome aboard Chandra! Can't wait to read about all the fun tales about frogs, lizards, bugs, and all other things that I prefer to read about and not touch! :) By the way, your husband does great work, I love my new bloggie banner! Too bad you don't have one yet. ;)

Heather said...

Welcome, welcome to the world of blogging.. er.. digital journaling! you're way ahead of me if you've already done such a great job of journaling, can't wait to check in here on your life with boys! I'll be back - so glad you decided to join us crazy sisters!:)