Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kids Say The Darndest Things

While I was doubling coupons at K-Mart the other day, my boys were trying to be my bargain scouts. I would show them a picture and they would try to hunt for that item. Here is what I showed them.

Here is the verbal exchange going on during the hunt.

Mr. N and Mr. I in unison.

"What's stuck in the toilet today? "
"A dirty clip-on....EEEEEWWWW!"

Both boys pretending to hold something up.

"This cleans your toilet for a whole week."
"So you don't have to eeeewwww again."

I almost rolled on the floor with laughter. I don't really let the kids watch much TV and when I do I'm pretty strict on what they watch. Apparently, that commercial appeals to the younger audience. It must be rated E for everyone.

3 comments:

Hope said...

Yep, it's amazing how many commercials my girls can quote word-for-word. Tivo is a blessing in oh so many ways. They didn't even know what commercials were until we had to do without the Tivo! :)

Marylou said...

I love passing up the ads too! Hey do I have the cutest grandbabies in the whole world, or what? BTW, Hope you can post anytime you want on my blogs....

Kristi Eileen said...

That's too funny lol