Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys

Sometimes you really should take the time to pick up the camera and snap a picture.

I pulled up to my parent's house today and began unloading the crew. As I went to open the door, I noticed something on the siding by the door. It was a muddy hand print. I immediately, of course, demanded to know who was responsible for "this mess".

I could tell from the look on his face that Mr. N was guilty. This comes after I specifically told both the boys the other day to not play in the mud. Guess what? They did.

Mr. I, being either not as inventive as Mr. N or not wanting to disobey his mother was smart enough to not leave any evidence behind. I got Mr. N a rag and sent him to scrubbing.

As I walked back outside I realized Mr. N has decorated EVERY SINGLE plank around the entire shed with a precious muddy hand print. There was even more. He had made a lovely, little collage next to the trash can. Oh, what boys can do when you are just gone for a moment.

Of course Grandma thought it was cute. She even made the comment that it gave her an idea. I see a shed with all her living grandchildrens' handprints plastered all over, here in the near future. Well, at least she was thoughtful enough to not let the boys know how cute she thought it was.

So, I had to blog about this, but I have no picture for it. So, ladies before you go on your rampage (I am sure I am the only who ever goes on rampages), make sure you

CLICK...Take a pic (thanks Diego)

4 comments:

Mark and Jordan Anderson said...

Fun, fun. What the heck would you do if you had little girls? I don't think you know (but hey, I don't either!)

Hope said...

I'm picturing that now. Glad there weren't two little girls joining them in that adventure too. :) And yes, the picture would have been much funnier, but that's coming from someone who never takes pictures! :)

By the way, I get so excited when I see a new post for Little Boys Blue on my reader!

Chandra said...

Jordan -
I have a feeling that if I had a little girl she would be joining in on the fun

Hope-
I am sure the girls would have followed suit...my boys are a bad influence LOL
Thanks for reading.

Marylou said...

I agree with the "other" gramdmother, it had to be very precious.