Thursday, March 5, 2009

In the Blink of an Eye

It is so crazy how fast kids grow. It is also a little crazy how moms find humor in things. Matthew so did not think this was funny. But I thought Lil' Mr. N just looked absolutely adorable. He discovered today how to blink his eyes and just got the biggest kick out of it. Of course, by the time I got the phone out to record him, he didn't really want to show off anymore. I finally got him to do it again. So, if you don't find this adorable it is okay. They say love is blind. I am just trying to cherish every moment because they will be grown and out of the house in the blink of an eye. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Kristi Eileen said...

Oh, my lands! If that doesn't melt make you smoile... well, he's just so darn cute!!!!

Kristi Eileen said...

*melt you heart and make you smile*

Marylou said...

This is indeed proof I have the utest GRANDCHILDREN IN THE WORLD!c

Amanda said...

I think that's absolutely adorable! Now that I have Maddox, I understand how the smallest things seem like HUGE accomplishments!