Saturday, March 14, 2009

Our New House

I know I promised pictures like a month ago and I am sorry it has taken me so very long. Remember I am not the photographer in the family. Only a few of the pictures I took turned out (if you can even say they turned out, their pretty bad). This is all I have for now. Consider this your appetizer.


Here is the outside of the house.
Here is the formal living room (with Mr. N and Lil Mr. N).

Here is the dining room off the formal living room.

We have a family room/den, an eat-in kitchen, two bedrooms and two baths on the main floor. There are two more bedrooms and a bath upstairs, plus we have a full partially finished basement. We feel so blessed to have so much room and look forward to housing our family and friends when they come to visit. Which I am sure they will!?!?!?!?

P.S. Mrs. H.J., when are you going to have that baby?

7 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on the house! What a great blessing- I am sure you are enjoying all the space. Um, about this baby... would be nice if he decided to make an appearance soon. Why don't my babies come out on their own or on time?!

Hope said...

Girl, those were NOT enough pictures! It was fun to see, but now I just want more! :) I guess I'll just have to see for myself next month! Yeah!

Oh, and Heather, you must have a really cozy uterus! This time next week, you'll be sleepless and snuggling him! :)

Chandra said...

Heather - my babies never wanted to come out either. 4 days late, a week late and a day late. They love their momma.

Hope - sorry, you saw how bad those pictures were. The other ones were awful. I will try to get some up soon. The outside looks pretty though. Wow that is next month. Crazy.

Chandra said...

Hope - I am kind of hoping you are going to help me with some decorating.

Heather said...

I heard through the grapevine that Hope loves to paint - also loves to landscape, tile, build projects, the messier the better... :)

ellison mom of four said...

The house looks so sweet. I am looking forward to conference. Thanks for letting me tag along! Talk to you soon.

Marylou said...

I love your house! And the furniture is a nice addition!