Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random, Random Everywhere But Nothing That Makes Sense

Just a few random thoughts to bestow upon my avid readers.

1. Why is it that a one year old will insist on wearing a winter stocking hat in 78 degree weather?

Lil Mr. N loves going outside. He will bring you his shoes and coat. Then he will precede to bring you, your shoes and coat. All the while trying with everything in him to let you know he WANTS TO GO OUTSIDE. I was already planning on some outdoor fun, so I got everyone ready to go. Lil Mr. N is on the verge of a meltdown. His is frantically looking for something and I kept telling him, "Buddy, we are going outside". He just keeps whining. So I finish grabbing the stroller, keys, cell phone, etc and head towards the door. He comes running up to me with his superman winter cap. I told him we didn't need it because it wasn't cold outside. He didn't care. I kept telling let's just go outside. By this time his is about ready to throw himself to the floor. He can smell the spring air and it is killing him. So........I put the hat on.............and we head outside. People it is nearly 80 degrees outside. What will people think? I let him play for a minute and then with bated breath I gently pulled it right off his tiny, little head. Wait for it........wait for it.... nope not a thing. He was so over the hat, he was outside.

2. You know you are out of shape and possibly on the other side of 30 when you take your children to the park, and they insist you climb the monkey bars, and when you finally heave yourself across (even though your arms and inner elbows are now burning with pain) you look down to see....................of yes.....................I have managed to pop NUMEROUS tiny, little blood vessels right in the bend of my elbow. LOVELY!

These have been random thoughts with Chandra. Stay tuned next time for more...................randomness.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

NICE...sounds a bit like my life!

Chandra said...

So glad to have you back.

Marylou said...

So where again is the park from your house? Sorry you are feeling old. Believe me you are NOT old!Miss you!!! Love you.